James Fabola is a Senior Associate at Norfund, the Norwegian Investment Fund for Developing Countries with c. US$ 2.5 billion assets under management (AUM).
In West Africa, Norfund invests in privately-owned companies in the Food & Agribusiness, Manufacturing, Renewable Energy, Green Infrastructure and Financial Institutions sectors, and in SME Funds.
- James is an investment professional with over 5 years’
- He has experience investing in food & agribusiness, manufacturing, consumer goods and power sectors.
- Prior to Norfund, James was an Associate at Synergy Capital Managers a West Africa-focused Private Equity Firm with c. US$ 300 million assets under management (AUM).
- Masters (M.sc) in Finance and Management, Cranfield School of Management.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology, Bells University of Technology