Dr. Richardson Ajayi
Executive Vice Chairman, Bridge Clinic
Dr. Ajayi is the Executive Vice Chairman of Bridge Clinic, the premiere IVF clinic in West Africa
- Dr Ajayi is an accomplished obstetrician and gynaecologist, healthcare entrepreneur and business executive.
- He has spent years spearheading a healthcare revolution in Nigeria in the birth of Bridge Clinic in 1999, which was conceived with the focus to deliver quality medical in Bridge Clinic is refer to as the premier IVF clinic in West Africa and is evolving beyond fertility.
- In addition to four fertility centres in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and a partnership with LASUTH, Bridge Clinic has primary care centres in Ikotun, Ikeja GRA, Isolo and currently constructing one in Victoria Island.We earned your trust and became the number one centre for fertility services in West Africa
- Bachelors of Medicine (MBBS) with distinction, Kings College at the University of London
Selected experience and achievement
- Dr. Ajayi became a member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1993 and a Fellow in 2006.
- He is a fellow of the West African College of Surgeons.
- He is the Chairman of Synlab Nigeria, the first medical laboratory in West Africa to achieve ISO 15189 international accreditation.
- He is the Chairman of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH).
- He is an alumnus of the CEO program of Lagos Business School, Owner President Management Program of the Harvard Business School.
- He has attended Mergers, Acquisition and Strategic Transactions (“MAST”) organised by YPO and he is on the third year of a five year Scaling your Business program organised by the London Business School.
- He is a YPO Gold member of the Lagos Chapter
- The Africa Health Fund (AHF) completed a USD5million investment in Therapia Health Limited, the holding company for The Bridge Clinic Limited in 2012.