Co-Founder & CEO, MAX.ng
Adetayo is the CEO and Co-founder of MAX.ng. He leads the strategy and executive team.
- Adetayo is a TEDx speaker, a Singularity University Speaker, a Harvard University Panel Speaker, an MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) Class Facilitator.
- He is focused on building market-enabling technology infrastructure to solve large scale problems in mobility and financial
- Early in his career, he built one of Nigeria’s first Mobile Tracking Platforms.
- He has been featured on several global news sites including CNN, Reuters and BBC.
- He has also worked in Product Management, Technology Strategy, e-Commerce and Management Consulting in PwC, Shell, Dalberg and com.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Master of Business Administration, London Business School
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, University of Ibabdan
Selected experience and achievement
- At Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Adetayo won 2 prestigious fellowships from the MIT Legatum Center for Entrepreneurship and the MasterCard Foundation.
- He delivered high impact projects at Fortune 500 companies and high- growth startups across 4 continents.
- He has managed a Production Optimization project that generated $100m in revenue within its first year of launch.
- Adetayo launched a last-mile delivery network for Konga – one of Africa’s leading e-Commerce platforms, before founding MAX.ng
- He is also a fellow of Alibaba eFounders’ Program, where he is directly mentored by Jack Ma.
- A detailed case study was been published by Massachusetts Institute of Technology on Adetayo and MAX.ng
- This year, MAX.ng raised a USD7 million funding round led by Novastar Ventures, with participation from Japanese manufacturer Yamaha.